Plains Midstream Canada’s (PMC) Summer Student program provides students the opportunity to gain industry experience while fulfilling Plains’ business requirements.
- Preference will be given to employee’s children
- Preference will be given to students who are enrolled in a program/discipline that aligns with current needs at PMC.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student at a post-secondary institute
- Must have completed at least one year of post-secondary education
- Must be returning to school in Fall 2019
- Must be available for the 4-month term (May - August 2019)
- Please submit the PMC Summer Student Application Form (which will need to be provided to you by your PMC referral), your resume and a copy of your unofficial transcript as one attachment
- In your online application, please ensure you select 'Plains Employee Referral' as the source and provide your parent's name and employee ID number in the 'Employee Name' field.
- You must provide all documents and requirements requested in order to be considered for the program.
Applications will be accepted until March 22, 2019