Plains Midstream Canada is looking to hire Rail Production Administrator to work at the Empress straddle plant located approximately 60 miles north of Medicine Hat. Reporting to the Operations Controls Supervisor, this key position will assist with gathering information for Rail and Production for the various areas in the District. This information will be used for analysis on variances and trends. Completion of Reports for Compliance for rail car loading, trucking as well as balancing for the area.
- Managing railcar coordination to meet product movement requirements by providing proper documentation for Rail Car loading and offloading. This entails acquiring strapping tables; building rail car loading sheets and loaders check lists; c) Provide proper documentation for shipping;
- Assistance in truck loading and offloading: a) Entering and updating truck driver and trailer information into Terminal Boss; b) Tracking daily and monthly load volumes; c) Tracking daily and monthly offload volumes to calculate daily production and shrinkage; d) Provide monthly reports to NGL producers for product splits.
- GeoMetrix Implementation; Work with Geometrix group during IS testing
- Completes Daily manual entry in PI
- Check daily PGAS reports sent by email to catch metering issues
- Monthly report, period summary
- KPI Dashboard; Enter in last month’s daily flow rates to determine utilization, reliability and availability of the PPTC pipeline. Track all outages that affect the PPTC
- Providing back up to Production Coordinator for Balancing on Empress 1-5 and production accounting for Empress 6
- Data entry into Terminal Boss system.
- Provide front desk coverage as required/assigned for vacation coverage.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- 2 year business diploma and/or 2-3 years of experience working as an administrative assistant is preferred
- Completion of your CAPPA certification would be an asset
- 1-2 years of experience with Production Accounting
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
- Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Outlook, Word and Intermediate to Advanced Excel;
- Able to contribute within a team environment
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates a high level of motivation with excellent communication skills
- Shows initiative and has a strong work ethic
- Enjoys working in a busy office environment.
Note: Permanent residency within 100 km of the Empress Facility is a condition of employment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume prior to March 8, 2019.