Plains LPG Services, L.P. is currently looking for an Operations Technician to join our Operations team at the Bumstead, AZ facility. This position will be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment and handling loading/unloading rail cars and trucks at the terminal site. The successful candidate will learn to properly operate terminal equipment including compressors, pipeline operations, truck rack compressors, and pipeline pumps.
· Responsible for proper loading/ unloading of propane and butane rail cars and trucks;
· Record hourly readings of pipeline pressures and tank levels, a well as monitor process and Cavern equipment;
· Properly complete associated truck and rail car Haz-Mat paperwork;
· Enforce company policies and procedures while maintaining a safe work environment; and
· Maintain all required certifications to perform operator duties as outlined in the D.O.T. requirements.
· Minimum Grade XII education is required;
· Previous mechanical and operational experience around hazardous materials a plus;
· Capable of working in extreme temperatures during the summer months;
· Capable of lifting/exerting 90 lbs. of force;
· Well organized, self- motivated and safety oriented; and
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Smoking Policy: Please note that the office and surrounding area are non-smoking.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume prior to February 16, 2019.