Plains Midstream Canada is looking for an Operations Technician to work at the Empress Straddle Facility located approximately 100 kilometers North of Medicine Hat. This position will perform operating assignments on plant equipment and provide support to maintenance, as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures as they pertain to this role. This is a temporary role that will be ending on September 15th.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4th Class Power Engineer Certification (2nd class preferred)
- Experience in gas processing considered an asset
- General computer knowledge
- Strong commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment.
- Strong team player with proven communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Highly organized, reliable individual with attention to detail.
- Valid H2S, WHMIS, TDG, and First Aid certificates are beneficial.
- A valid Driver’s License is a condition of employment
- Must be able to work a 12 hour rotating shift schedule
- Must be physically able to perform all components of this position.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume prior to April 25, 2019.