Plains Midstream Canada (PMC) is engaged in crude oil gathering, transportation and marketing activities within Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Manitoba. Plains is also active in LPG marketing, production and storage in Canada and the U.S. Fueled by our strong management team and dedicated employee base, Plains has sustained strong growth and has aggressive development plans for the future. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy working as part of a team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment.
PMC is engaged in NGL gathering, processing, transportation and marketing activities within North America. This position will report to the Manager, NGL Logistics and the successful candidate will be responsible for truck, rail and pipe product movement activities on Plains NGL pipeline systems. This is a fast paced, deadline driven role that requires superb organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Daily management and scheduling of volumes from multiple receipt locations and coordinating deliveries with downstream carriers;
- Develop and sustain strong customer relationships with shippers, producers and other pipeline companies;
- Work with a rail fleet of over 500 cars and trace and monitor all shipments on a daily basis;
- Proactively support the traders and develop a detailed understanding of supply and logistics to provide commercial feedback and value add;
- Provide solutions and ideas to maximize/improve profit on existing deals and/or explore hidden value/options;
- Liaise with Third Party counterparties and team members to resolve and eliminate issues impacting schedules, supply and settlements;
- This position has an on-call requirement for after hours and weekends.
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting with 2-3 years of experience;
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills – advanced Excel preferred;
- RightAngle system experience preferred;
- Detail oriented with very strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively;
- Possess a sense of urgency and accountability, ability to respond to tight deadline requirements;
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Positive and professional attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment;
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing; and
- Ability to demonstrate initiative by undertaking tasks independently.
Interested candidates are required to submit their resume prior to April 23, 2019.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.