Plains Midstream Canada is currently seeking a highly motivated Production Accountant to fill a vacant position for our Empress Facility. While reporting to the Operations Control Supervisor, the successful candidate will possess high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills working with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Daily input and processing of volumetric data;
- Ensure measurement reliability and production volumes are balanced and reported in a timely manner;
- Ensure all meter proves are completed, documented and reported;
- Analyze and validate monthly production data;
- Verification of daily truck tickets – Cross Check.
- Working closely with various departments to identify discrepancies and resolve outstanding issues (Measurement and Quality Group);
- Assist with Measurement investigations, and Audits (SOX/EPAP);
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of month end;
- Joint Venture communication with JV partners, as well as shippers on a daily and monthly basis;
- Communicate Cavern inventory to operations daily (Kerrobert, SK.)
- Gain/Loss on Caverns (Richardson/Dewdney);
- Work with operations team to assist with Flow plan for pipelines;
- Supporting field balancing systems and interfacing with Calgary business systems;
- Support the development and implementation of new processes; PI, PGAS, PowerBI, TBOSS;
- Optimizing existing processes by evaluating current systems to identify inconsistencies or opportunities;
- Complete all required reports accurately and on time
- Performing trend analysis, charting and KPI’s on systems due to product loss or component imbalances as well as regulatory non-compliances (Facility gain loss reports)
- Monitoring compliance to programs, participating in internal and external audits and developing, implementing and reporting on corrective actions.
- Ensure all incidents are reported accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensure PMC HSE standards are followed (Life Rules);
- Maintain 100% compliance on training.
- Attend required HSE meetings.
- CAPPA certification preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of production accounting experience;
- Knowledge of FBS, GCAN, EMPA, PI, Enterro, Geometrix is an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrates organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills with an emphasis on the ability to handle a varied workload and prioritize accordingly;
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve group goals and deadlines;
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume prior to June 21, 2019
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.